HOUSECraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a cracked bukkit survival server with 2 GB RAM and 28 player slots!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am i banned from housecraft?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jiajun13
Starter

Why am i banned from housecraft? Empty
PostSubject: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:46 am

Admins,i never grief or hack in housecraft or break any of the rules so why am i banned from housecraft? Please unban me! thank you
Back to top Go down
Morsy
Admin
Morsy

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Didn't you read the text when you were banned? "INAPPROPRIATE SUGGESTION" There are signs next to the suggestions box saying "No inappropriate suggestions". You made a book with spam or something and put it in the suggestions box. That's not a suggestion. Why did you do that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemongames.pokemonlegend.net/
jiajun13
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 am

It was not me,my sister uses my com when i was doing something else and i did not know what she did.
Back to top Go down
Morsy
Admin
Morsy

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Everyone says that. "Oh my brother did it oh my sister did it" Just admit you did it and say you won't do it again. >.>
Back to top Go down
jiajun13
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 am

ok i admit.I am sorry for what i have done and i will not do it again. Please unban me thank you
Back to top Go down
Morsy
Admin
Morsy

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Exactly. Unbanned. I'm watching you >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned from housecraft?   Why am i banned from housecraft? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am i banned from housecraft?
Page 1 of 1