HOUSECraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a cracked bukkit survival server with 2 GB RAM and 28 player slots!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help I'm banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:13 pm

My account is iRampageX
IP: 116.14.125.214
Please help me, I really like this server
Back to top Go down
gskw2
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:50 am

We got griefed, too. By QwertyMario aka TheIipo.

Me and kev fixed it.
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:18 am

What happened?!
Back to top Go down
gskw2
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:22 am

He griefed me a lot and broke into your house. He did nothing there.
He also did nothing to the hotel, but he left a chest there. It has a letter to you that says how much he hates me. And everything is now fixed, but the chest is still there. Only you and him can open it...
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:30 am

Ok.... But why he hates you
Back to top Go down
gskw2
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:45 am

He is my enemy from school.
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:05 am

Wtf...
Back to top Go down
Morsy
Admin
Morsy

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello, gs and rampage.

Gs, we will ban the griefers. Thank you. Smile

Rampage, you griefed and hacked. Why should we unban you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemongames.pokemonlegend.net/
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

I didn't grief and hacked?
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:23 pm

I didn't do the above but I admit that I accepted stuff from hackers, but they ruined our village, and I suppose they want us to sell the stuff they gave and rebuilt it. Are they banned yet? They ruined my farm, nether ward farm, hot tub, storage room, and my entire house. Gskw2 and krypton123 saw it
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:29 pm

I helped many people before, for example I let solehinlol stay with me, helped krypton123 with his home, helped gskw2 built the hotel, helped robotturtle when his faction hates him I let him joined the faction and even offered him to stay in a house that is empty for free, i gave food to random guy that I completely don't know and I invited two friends.

Last edited by iRampageXx on Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:35 pm

I hope I can be unban because I really want to help gskw2 with his hotel, but please no more hacker raids. I saw some people who can fly that is not admin but I don't want to tell names as I want to maintain my friendship with others throughout the server. I feel that I should be unban because I owned a premium account on minecraft and the servers for me to choose is a lot. But I didn't leave, because I'm devoted to this server. But some people are killing the good guys for example I gave food to a completely random guy and he killed me. We let people in our faction, they destroyed half of our village. Please unban me and ban the real hackers
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

If I don't love this server, why did I even bother to make an appeal, just pack up and leave. But I didn't hack or grief. I am active in the server too, this is one of the best server I joined and I really hope I help it grow
Back to top Go down
Morsy
Admin
Morsy

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Please post in one post e_e

About you giving food to a guy and him killing you; it's not against the rules. PvP is allowed and you can turn your back on people.

You are unbanned, but you must tell the names of the griefers and hackers. It is against the rules to grief and hack. Raiding is allowed, but you can only kill. It won't "ruin friendships"...
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:24 am

Gskw2... I just read the letter.

Morsy: Ninja is one of the hackers, he is in creative mode and could fly, when I asked him about it he said he used to be an admin. I saw him build with bedrock.

And thank you so much for the unban!!

Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:26 am

Wheatley can fly... I think kev123 saw it
Back to top Go down
iRampageXx
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:19 am

I'm curious why I'm banned ...
Back to top Go down
gskw2
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:26 am

Why are you banned?
Back to top Go down
Morsy
Admin
Morsy

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:04 pm

I unbanned your IP but not the username because there was no such user "iRampageXx".

We have banned Ninja and taking care of Wheatley. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paragonbinda1223
Starter

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 am

morsy plz unbann me i got banned bcz my stupid gaming keyboard if i press z the whole stack goes out i wanted to go find lava but there was a guy infront of me and i accidently threw the diamond blocks to a guy plz unbann me i didint do it on purpose
i got the diamond blocks from this guy called bullet plz bann him he just came in and gave me it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I'm banned   Help I'm banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help I'm banned
Page 1 of 1